Can I say.. I love ABBA.. but I do have to say, Mama Mia had rekindled that love I have for them <3
Now about this money..... That of which I lack, why must schools schedule all their fund raising events in the same month???? And in the month of February... jeez. It's the shortest month... you think they would pick a month that had about 5 weeks instead of the mere 28 days .. for shame schools... for shame. lol
So far.. we have cookie sales, gift wrapping sales, hoops/ jump rope for heart, .. let me Not for get about the in school field trip and Valentines day, and oh my goodness.... I just remembered.. my kids have a week off of school next week. SO the month is even shorter than I thought!!!
Anyway.. I don't have the money for all that crap.
* cookie sales.. nix that.. I'm big enough.
* Gift wrap.... I'd rather buy a huge roll at the dollar store than one I could get that is almost the same design for $10.
* In school field trip.. that's hard. I mean.. It at school! How can I have my child sit aside at school because he can't go to his field trip.. when he's already there? weird.
* Hoops/ Jump rope for heart... Very important to me.. I'll help raise some money for that. I mean, I donate money.. my kids do the work. Sounds good to me lol
* Valentines.... I'd be a meany of a mom if I didn't buy them cards to give out.. and I'm not anywhere near mean. :p
* ** oh yeah.. picture day *panic*.... This better not be a pay before you see it thing.. I'll be pissed.. I'm not paying for pics that look horrible. I might just skip that though. Save the money for the Year Book.. my daughter will be in it this year with the school chorus <3
With all the money problems.. layoffs n such... I wonder how the Jones' are doing this year... Never even tried to keep up with them.. cause I think it is stupid by all means... but I would like to see a little bit of a "struggle" for them. lol
Oh.. another note... I am having a GIRL!!!!!! Yes.. I'm a day late at telling you... but I have preggo brain.. and I will use that til the day I have this baby! ;p I think I said that before... oh well.